JA2 WP7 – Methodology development and evidence generation: Guidelines and pilots production
- To implement, pilot and further develop models and tools as well as production processes to support collaborative production of core HTA information with reinforced secretariat and coordination function
- To develop and test a methodological basis for European cooperation on HTA including guidelines for distinct methodological issues and quality improvement of evidence generation for HTA.
- Guidelines and pilots to improve quality and adequacy of initial and additional evidence generation
- Methodological guidelines and Templates to support production of core HTA information and rapid assessments.
- Reviews and surveys of HTA bodies practices
- Draft versions of templates and first guidelines
- Results of first templates, guidelines and pilots
- Final Report
French National Authority for Health (Haute Autorité de Santé)
5, avenue du Stade de France
F-93218 Saint-Denis La Plaine Cedex